Solutions: Technisoft Service Manager
Technisoft Service Manager is a solution for service-based business designed to help manage the resources, products and services your business provides.
Access your data locally or from the field using mobile or Web technologies to save time, lower expenses, monitor profitability, increase productivity and most importantly, improve customer satisfaction.
Service Manager links the different aspects of the service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labor Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labor / Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, Loadings for Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RMA's)
- Serialized Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
- Metering (including conditional maintenance)
- Site and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Fully securitized Employee and Customer Web Portals
- PDA Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Integration to Sage Accpac GL/AR/IC/AP/PO/SN/LT/CRM
- Service Centers / Branches / Departments / Divisions, and more.
For more information on Technisoft Service Manager, please call us at 866-624-2600.