Solutions: Service Management
Companies that sell, install or service high-value, technical or industrial products are growing their businesses by meeting and exceeding their customers' expectations. How are they doing it? By expanding their capabilities to respond faster and deliver more value-added services for a better overall customer experience. Additionally, many companies are expanding their geographical reach to serve customers anywhere and anytime, nationally and internationally through subcontractors and/or mergers and acquisitions with local providers.
Once established, these customer relationships can provide significant long-term shareholder value - increased sales, lower costs and higher profits.
However, aggressive growth and expansion is not without its challenges, including:
- Changing operational processes to support new offerings such as multi-vendor product support, service contracts and customer self-service
- Multiple offices, warehouses, service centers, field technicians
- Multiple information systems including accounting, sales, service, equipment and inventory control databases
- Foreign currency conversions and reporting for those doing business internationally
- 24 x 7 support across multiple time zones
To cope with these challenges, companies of all sizes require a single consistent, integrated information system to manage their business.
For more information on service management solutions, please visit our product pages below or call us at 866-624-2600.
SM-Plus for Sage 500 ERP
Service Manager for Sage 300 ERP