Address Your Software "Growing Pains"
Company growth is a good thing. No, it's a great thing! More customers to serve, more opportunities to pursue, and more profit to the bottom line! Yet, growth can lead to a number of challenges as well. And left unaddressed, these "growing pains," can lead to real problems such as inefficiency, poor customer service, employee dissatisfaction, and lower profits.
Take ERP software as an example. Entry-level software handles the basic of accounting and business management quite well.
But as you've grown, perhaps you've experienced some of the following:
- Increased reliance upon Excel for reports and analysis
- Multiple applications that don't integrate (i.e. the dreaded "data silos")
- Double and triple data entry / reduced employee efficiency
- A growing number of manual processes
- Poor system performance, and
- That sinking feeling in your stomach that it's just a matter of time before your software spontaneously combusts.
If these growing pains sound familiar, denial is not the right response!
Rather, download the "Growing Pains" whitepaper to gain a step-by-step strategy for planning an effective software evaluation. It's chocked full of helpful tips to consider and practical advice you can follow to keep your company on the path of sustainable growth.