Custom Application Development
Arxis Technology can adapt a solution to fit your precise business requirements with specialized interfaces, software bridges, custom reports, and even entire applications when necessary.
Arxis Technology's staff of developers uses industry-standard tools including Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and Microsoft interDev to design custom applications according to your required specifications.
Arxis is a Sage Software Authorized Developer. We've developed a number of complex enhancements for Sage 300 ERP and Sage 100 ERP as well as standalone applications. A sample of our work includes:
- Insurance Premium Management System
- Non-profit Organization Membership Database
- Complex Garnishment Processing Add-on for Sage 300 ERP.
- Web-based Product Design and Marketing Management System.
- XML Based Electronic Order Management Integration with Wal-Mart.Com and Sage 100 ERP (similar functionality to an EDI system)
- Tablet PC based Inventory Management and Order Processing system for Account Reps in a high-end cosmetics business
- Time Card Management and Processing System for Temp Agency - Integrates with Sage 300 ERP.
- Integration between Fuel Pump Systems and Microsoft Great Plains for a Natural Gas Supplier.
- Multi-company functionality and investor allocations for home builder investors and investment managers
- Work Order Management system to track the repair of used cell phones and integrate with MAS 200 GL and Inventory modules.
- AR Integration between Essentus Demand/Sourcing (an Apparel Industry Inventory and Warehouse Management System) and Sage 100 ERP.
- AR Integration between JD Edwards Inventory Management System and Sage 100 ERP
For all of your custom programming needs, please call Arxis at 866-624-2600.