Why Work with Arxis Technology?
Investing in technology is fundamental to the future of your company. Without a doubt, it's essential to make a good choice. But according to industry consultants at K2 Enterprises, "Selecting the right solution provider is more important than selecting the right hardware, operating system or application software."*
Following is a list of eight reasons why you should consider Arxis Technology (Arxis) as your solution provider of choice.
- Experience: Since inception in 1994, we have implemented more than 300 accounting and business management systems for companies in a wide range of industries including service, entertainment, manufacturing, and distribution. Our partners, David Cieslak and Robert Gaby, enjoy over 40 years of combined experience as CPAs and technology consultants.
- People: We hire top-notch consultants and financial professionals with specialized expertise. They have a passion for their work, and derive genuine satisfaction by making a difference for you. Every employee at Arxis - including management, sales and marketing, administration, and accounting - is dedicated to excellence in a way that fosters trust and abiding client relationships.
- Integrity: We realize that the strength of our ongoing relationship will depend just as much on our integrity and mutual trust as our skill in handling your technology needs. When you work with Arxis, you receive our commitment to demonstrate honesty, fairness, and diligence in every action we take. Arxis is also a member of the Information Technology Alliance, whose members adhere to a strict, professional Code of Conduct.
- Service: We are not content to sell you something and then leave you high and dry. Rather, we're dedicated to developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. So that as your business grows and changes, we can continue to provide the timely and expert assistance you need.
- Financial Background: Arxis is staffed with technology consultants with an accounting and finance background. While many companies specialize in technology or accounting, our dual fields of expertise enable us to accurately identify your company's key financial requirements and satisfy them with cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Objectivity: Since no one software package is right for every company, we work with several leading accounting and business management applications (Sage 300 ERP, Sage 100 ERP, and SAP Business ByDesign) and several industry-specific systems in order to provide your business with the best solution.
- Broad Expertise: In addition to accounting and business management software implementation, training, and support, we offer expertise in custom programming, database management, network engineering and design, and information security. The result is a comprehensive technology solution from one source.
- Proven Methodology: For any engagement, we follow our proven method for project implementation. Our "Nine Steps to Success" - needs assessment, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, business process re-engineering, systems integration, training, technical support, and system enhancement - enables even the most complex project to be successful.
* "Top Ten Mid-Range Accounting Software Packages." Page 10-3. Copyright 2001